Advertisement

Becoming conscious of Easter in order to experience Easter on a daily basis

Becoming conscious of Easter in order to experience Easter on a daily basis Discover in this video the Sunday service of our special Easter weekend: The Cross, the most powerful altar in the universe, with Pastor Yvan Castanou.

To accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, you can make this prayer ▶️ :

"Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that You are the Son of God, I believe that You died for my sins, I believe that You rose again on the third day for me.
I ask Your forgiveness for my sins. Lord Jesus, I invite You into my heart as my Lord and Savior from today I give You thanks because You grant me a new beginning, You give me new life.

Lord Jesus Christ, I declare that from now on my sins are forgiven and blotted out by Your precious blood which has been shed for me. Father in the name of Jesus I give You thanks.

I now declare that I am saved, that my name is written in the book of life.

I make this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ" Amen.

If you have just made this prayer to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, please click on the following link: or send SALVATION to +33650001040 to be accompanied in your first steps in Christ.

God bless you.

basis

Post a Comment

0 Comments