Advertisement

BoxyCharm REVIEW!! Is BOXYCHARM Worth Your Hard Earned Coint?

BoxyCharm REVIEW!! Is BOXYCHARM Worth Your Hard Earned Coint? What’s up, my dolls? 💜I’m back with another🔥 video for y’all! I did a BoxyCharm Review so we can see if is worth that money you work so hard to get!! 💵 💰
If you want to know what I used to create this look, keep reading for the makeup deets.💄 Also, Let me know what you think in the comments! And if you’re new to my page and content, thank you for stopping by!🙏🏾 Follow me on Instagram @symone_the_doll and on Facebook @ SymoneTheDoll. Go check it out when you get a chance!💗 If you haven’t already, like👍🏾, subscribe✔️, comment✏️, and hit that notification bell 🔔 for future content and uploads!!!🙌🏾 As always it’s been real, and I hope to see y’all back for the next one! In light of this pandemic, I hope everyone is being safe and still enjoying life! Love y’all!💕 Stay blessed!😘

BoxyCharm Makeup Deets💄💋
BoxyCharm Hello, Charmers Palette
KatVonD Metal Crush Liquid Highlighter
Vintage By Jessica Liebeskind Sparkling Lipgloss
Zoeva Cream Contour Spectrum Palette

Coint?

Post a Comment

0 Comments