Advertisement

Chris Watts wants to file an appeal but needs $; “I was afraid of her.” Cindy Watts on Shanann Watts

Chris Watts wants to file an appeal but needs $; “I was afraid of her.” Cindy Watts on Shanann Watts #ChrisWatts wants to file an appeal but needs $; “I was afraid of her.” #CindyWatts on #ShanannWatts

And I Don’t Want to Live This Life: A Mother’s Story of Her Daughter’s Murder :

Catherine Townsend, a private investigator, says she read that Chris Watts wants to file an appeal but has no money.

'Who Killed Shanann Watts?' begins Saturday at 8/7c. Join us then. #WhoKilled

ID video:



Lady Justice True Crime Case Discussion: Miss Mensa interview! FULL CONVERSATION WITH CINDY WATTS ~ Mimi's Love for Bella & Ce Ce Watts



Cindy Watts: CeCe unwrapped Hershey kisses, had a mouth full of chocolate and Shanann laughed. I thought, OMG, she's not allergic.

GRANDSON got a Walmart vanilla ice cream. CeCe had a meltdown and wanted the same thing.

She came charging down the hallway and said you tried to kill my child. I said, "I can't take this anymore. I didn't try to kill anyone."

Everything changed after Jamie dropped her kids off.

CeCe was smiling. Saying she'd see grandma at her party. But the Facebook stuff caused Cindy to say, "We're not going to be welcomed there. I wished we were strong enough to go. We weren't strong enough. I regret it to this day."

They went to Myrtle Beach, 5 miles away, but not allowed to see the kids.

You always think you have time and you don't have time.

Tylenol and Benadryl were given to the kids. Cindy refused to give them all that medication. Why do you give kids Tylenol when they're not sick? She asked. "Every time I was even with them. Their house. My house," said Cindy.

My kids didn't go to sleep at 6:30 p.m. These are normal kids 8, 9, etc.

We loved them, so much.

I felt such a bond with Bella. Finally.

Colossians 1:27-28


To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ.

True Crime,Plunder,

Post a Comment

0 Comments