Advertisement

Dalgona Coffee Hot and Cold

Dalgona Coffee Hot and Cold I Made Dalgona Coffee....

You'll need:
2 tablespoons of instant coffee
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons of water
Milk - enough to drink

I hope you enjoyed this video! xxx

♥ LINKS ♥
♥Amazon Wish List (for baking stuff this was requested by some of you and has taken me ages to feel comfortable enough to include):
♥ PO BOX 19096 Motherwell ML1 9ES
♥ Patreon :
♥ Merch:
♥ Twitter :
♥ Instagram :
♥ Polly pocket Instagram :
♥ PayPal Donations:

♥Images used in outro were commissioned from @BugBeebles on Twitter - Go check her out she's great!
♥Music for outro made by Tailed Feature – you should check out his YouTube channel
♥The music I play in the background of my videos are:
♥Skittle Soup | PublicPool | No Copyright Music
-
♥herbal tea - Artificial.Music [Vlog No Copyright Music]
-

Dalgona Coffee,coffee,make at home,diy,sue hulk,baking,cooking,milk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments