Advertisement

Desired Eyes ~OVERNIGHT~ Combo πŸ‘

Desired Eyes ~OVERNIGHT~ Combo πŸ‘ Here is what is in this combo:

I have the desired eye colour

Everyone loves my eyes

I am confident

I get compliments about my eyes

I have big eyes

I have bright eyes

I have a rare eye colour

I have adorable eyes

I get brighter eyes everyday

I get bigger eyes everyday

I have the desired eye size

I have the desired eye shape

People envy my eyes

My eyes get lighter every time I blink

My eyes get brighter every time I sleep

I can manifest anything over night

I get fast results

I have the perfect eyes in one second

I have beautiful eyes

I have unique eyes

I love my eyes

I love my eye colour

I have noticeable eyes

I get compliments about my eyes

Everyone notices my eyes

I have the most beautiful eyes

I have no under eye bags

My eyes always look refreshed

My eyes never look tired

I have no dark circles around my eyes

My eyes are really photogenic

My eyelashes are long

My eyelashes are thick

My eyelashes are dark

I have noticeable eyelashes

My eyelashes are growing bigger every second

My dark circles are totally gone

I get results every time I listen

My eyes catch peoples eye

Everyone loves my eyes

My irises are big

My irises are growing bigger by the second

My eyes are gorgeous

My eyes are almond shaped

The distance between my eyes is perfect

The puffiness under my eyes is totally gone

I have the most perfect eyes ever

My eyes are perfectly positioned and turned

I will get all the results in one second

My eyes are beautiful

I have healthy

I have 20/20 vision

I do not have any eye conditions

I have tight, healthy skin around my eyes

My eyes always radiate joy and happiness

I always radiate joy

I am, always happy

I love the way I look

I am confident

I have good mental health

I am healthy

I consume the right amount of nutrients for my eyes

I am really happy and love my beautiful, perfect eyes

My pupils are big

I have beautiful, unique eyes

My eyes glisten

My eyes shine

I have bright eyes

I have sexy eyes

I have perfect vision

I can see for miles

My eyes take in new experiences every day

My eyes are perfectly turned

My eyes are shaped like almonds

I have the perfect eye shape

My eyes are relaxed

I see clearly

My eyes are strong

My vision is sharp

My eyes are free from strain

I never get eye ache

I am releasing tension around my eyes

My facial muscles are relaxed

I am healing my eyes more every second

I focus my eyes with ease

My eyesight improves every day

I have crystal clear eyesight

My eyesight is naturally improving

My eye colour gets better every second

My eyes get prettier every minute

My eyelashes get longer every hour

My eyes look more perfect day by day

My eyes will stay perfect forever

My eyes will never look droopy

I am beautiful

I have eyes that shine brightly

I am blessed with my natural beauty

I have a healthy and positive attitude that shines through my eyes

Being beautiful comes easy to me

I am full of vitality and others enjoy being around me

I am happy and content with myself

I am beautiful inside and out

The happier I feel, the more beautiful I become

I can have whatever colour eyes I desire

I have less melanin in my eyes by the second

I have exotic eyes

I have no eye wrinkles

My eyes are completely beautiful and perfect



(yes I added a lot)

To make the subliminal work even faster you can:

Use a booster
Listen for at least a hour
Listen overnight
Most importantly- BELIEVE!

If you have any questions, feedback or video recommendations, comment down below

:)

Combo

Post a Comment

0 Comments