Advertisement

FrSky Zipp9 Vs Super 8 antenna, which gives the best range? R9 900Mhz Long Range

FrSky Zipp9 Vs Super 8 antenna, which gives the best range? R9 900Mhz Long Range FrSky sent me a Zipp9 antenna and I couldn't wait to test it against the already very good Super 8!

I feel like the test has been conducted in a consistent way, if u have tips I'm all ears and I wold love to learn more about the subject!

Also I shot this with the new Fimi Palm so I test it before the review, let me know what you think!

Gear
R9m Lite Pro:


Zipp9:


XLite S Radio:


Fimi Palm:


Discounts:


Join the Dison Mini Community!


ReelSteady
Tutorial

Coupon
Rimzler5


Socials



4k,acro,banggood,beta85x,betafpv,boxing,caddx,camera,church,cinecan,cinematic,cinewhoop,coffeetravel,diatone,dison,dison x,drone,eachine,fast,flight,fpv,gt,hd,hero6,kwad,laser,micro,mini,nature,overview,r349,reelsteady,review,rimzler,shot,speed,stripped,taranis,tarnis,tarsier,travel,turtle,tutorial,unboxing,zler,zipp9,super8,long range,frsky,r9m lite pro,900mhz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments