Advertisement

How I take notes | Tips for pretty and effective notes

How I take notes | Tips for pretty and effective notes Hello guys!

Today I'm showing you how I take pretty and effective notes. In this video, you can find many title/divider/banner ideas to spice up your notes and make them more interesting and fun to study outside of class,
I also included a little study with me at the end to show you how I use them in my notes.
For some of you, this might seem like a waste of time but I think that taking the time to make my nice to look at really helps me find the motivation to be productive and makes it easier to review them when I'm studying for an exam.

If you need more inspiration you can check out my Instagram here:



Social media:
- Studygram:
- Personal:

FAQ:
-what camera do you use: my iPhone xs max, canon g7x II, canon 70d + 50mm lens
-what editing software do you use: Final Cut Pro x
-Where do you get your stationery: Amazon, Aliexpress, and cultpens
-What do you study: I'm a computer science student at university
-Where are you from: Italy


Song : Days by Sebastian Winskog

study tips,studyblr,studytube,studygram,note taking,how i take notes,how to take notes,pretty notes,how to take pretty notes,how to take neat notes,how to take lecture notes,lecture notes,textbook notes,how to take notes university,note taking tips,study techniques,how to take efficient notes,efficient notes,effective note taking,note taking techniques,studytee notes,studytee note taking,aesthetic notes,tiktok notes,tiktok note taking compilation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments