Advertisement

How to Save and Invest in Your 20s | 11 Money Tips

How to Save and Invest in Your 20s | 11 Money Tips Everything I wish I'd known sooner about budgeting, saving, investing, stocks, credit scores, and more.

I'm picking one comment to gift $100 cash to :') Just leave a comment with your specific savings "why" and what age you're committing to hitting it.

My previous video on personal finance:

Get 15k extra points by applying for Chase Sapphire thru my link:

Nerdwallet's High Yield Savings Account Comparison:

The high yield savings account I use:

Get $5,000 invested for free with my Wealthfront link:

The index funds I invest in:



Personal finance influencers to follow and keep learning:





instagram •

twitter •

tumblr •

blog •


Music by Mark Generous - Orange And Pomegranate -



BUSINESS INQUIRIES: if you are a company interested in working with me or you would like me to review a product, feel free to contact me at katherout@gmail.com

katherout,9-5 job,san francisco,silicon valley,work week in my life,college,college vlog,day in my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments