Advertisement

I Accidentally Texted My Boss Instead Of My Girlfriend and I Got Promoted

I Accidentally Texted My Boss Instead Of My Girlfriend and I Got Promoted Hi, my name is axel and I am twenty six years old. I am going to tell you about a weird incident that happened with me a month ago. I almost came close to losing my job because of my stupidity. I hope you all will learn something from my story and be cautious when texting your boss. If you are confused, then, don’t worry. I am diving into the story now to make it clear.

To get your story animated, write to us: featuretruestory@gmail.com

boss,text,texted,texts girls,texts sent to boss on accident,My Story Animated,ACTUALLY HAPPENED,Dory Story,Share My Story,Dear Diary,Short Stories,Real True Stories Animated,My Life - My Story,True Tales,Real Life Talk,My Story,Teen Stories,Meet My Story,Clip Story,Teen life,Life Story Animated,Life Diary,storybooth,My Story Shared,

Post a Comment

0 Comments