Advertisement

I got the MAX CHARACTER but didn't expect THIS.. (Roblox)

I got the MAX CHARACTER but didn't expect THIS.. (Roblox) Check out the MERCH:

Roblox Tower Defense Simulator is what we're playing today! Watch till then end to see if we can pull out the W against the HUGE BOSS ;D!

Roblox Tower Defense Simulator:

Twitter @tofu
instagram @tofu

Use Video Creator Code "TOFUU" on the Roblox store!

My name is Tofuu or Joe and this is my video! I bet you're incredibly thrilled about finding such an amazing channel, but don't freak out yet! ^o^ You have to click that subscribe button first! then you may freak out over this insanely amazing content!

Business email: tofuugamingbusiness@gmail.com

Thanks for watching!

TITLE: I got the MAX CHARACTER but didn't expect THIS.. (Roblox)

roblox,tofuu,roblox tofuu,roblox simulator,roblox tower defense simulator,tower defense simulator,roblox tower defense,roblox tower simulator,roblox towers,roblox blox royale,roblox troop placing simulator,troop placing simulator,blox royale,tofuu sim,tofuu simulator,tofuu gun simulator,gun simulator,gun sim,roblox gun simulator,roblox gun sim,

Post a Comment

0 Comments