Advertisement

I have no idea what I’m doing...

I have no idea what I’m doing... Start listening with a 30-day Audible trial. Get 1 audiobook and unlimited monthly downloads absolutely free. Visit or text jayztwocents to 500 500.

Here are the parts I used in this Mic Setup
* SHURE SM7B - (currently reduced in price from $499 to $399)
* Cloud Microphones Uplifter - (I said price was $100, its actually $140)
* Yamaha MG06 -
* Scarlett Solo DAC -
******Grand Total: $758 (as of the making of this video)

Here is a link to the VOXENGO Marvel VST Filter for OBS -

Here is stuff I recommend instead
Mics:
Audio Technica AT2020 -
Audio Tehcnica AT2020 (XLR/needs interface) -
Blue Yeti -
Amazon Basics USB Mic -

EQ/Interface (For XLR Mics only)
Scarlett Solo - (For Condenser Mics, not Dynamic)
BEHRINGER U-Phoria -
Blue Icicle -

Get your JayzTwoCents Merch Here! -

••• Follow me on your favorite Social Media! •••
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
SUBSCRIBE!

mic,usb mic,xlr mic,best microphone,worst microphone,podcast setup,livestream setup,microphone for live streaming,mic for livestreaming,livestreaming,how to setup a mic for livestreaming,shure,shure sm7b,focusrite scarlett,scarlett solo,mic interface,yamaha,yamaha mixer,yamaha eq,cloud microphone,cloud uplifter,microphone uplifter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments