Advertisement

I Pretend to Like Boys in Order to Gain the Trust of the Girls I Love

I Pretend to Like Boys in Order to Gain the Trust of the Girls I Love Hi, my name is Kevin and I am eighteen years old. If from the title, you have assumed that I am a horrible person, then, I am not going to contradict you, because, maybe, I really am a bad person for doing what I did. And, because of my actions, I am still losing sleep. The guilt is weighing hard on my chest. Maybe, if I share my story, some of the burden will be lifted.

sleepover,party,sleepover party,boyfriend,girlfriend,relationship,relationships,crush,my crush,My Story Animated,ACTUALLY HAPPENED,Dory Story,Share My Story,Dear Diary,Short Stories,Real True Stories Animated,My Life - My Story,True Tales,Real Life Talk,My Story,Teen Stories,Meet My Story,Clip Story,Teen life,Life Story Animated,Life Diary,storybooth,My Story Shared,

Post a Comment

0 Comments