Advertisement

Medium Length Self-Haircut Tutorial 2020 | How To Cut Your Own Hair

Medium Length Self-Haircut Tutorial 2020 | How To Cut Your Own Hair In this video, I will be using my 10 years of self-cutting experience to give myself a nice and classy medium length haircut. And yes, I will be cutting the sides, back, and top by myself. I am by no means a licensed barber or stylist. I just really like cutting my own hair and have been doing so for a very long time! Enjoy the video! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ“± Instagram:

🎡 Soundtrack by Instinct:

πŸ’Ž Equipment/Tools πŸ’Ž
1. WAHL Super Taper 2 Clippers ($70):
2. WAHL Trimmer ($40):
3. Recommended Hair-cutting Scissors, Thinning Shears, Cape, Neck Duster, and Duck Clips ($18):

Make sure you guys Like, Subscribe, and leave a comment letting me know what you thought of the video! πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

#selfhaircut #haircuttutorial #menshaircut

Tutorial

Post a Comment

0 Comments