Advertisement

Minimal gear... Hike in Pine Forest. How I customised my Petromax lamp..

Minimal gear... Hike in Pine Forest.  How I customised my Petromax lamp.. Hike in a beautiful Pine Forest, where I have a cup of Chaga coffee, eat beef jerky, and enjoying the sounds of nature. VIDEO no. 2 .. how I made my Petromax pressure lamp to an ordinary oil lamp. Hope you'll like.



Do you want to support my channel economically so I'm able to make better videos? You can do this by becoming a Patreon:


Ore make a donation via my PayPal account:

I am glad to announce that I have joined the ranks of @thegrimfrost Shield Wall as an Official Ambassador@thegrimfrost
Use these links to get 10 % in discount on your purchase.


Discount Code : CIMBRER


SEE FULL UPDATED GEAR-LIST HERE :

Knifes & Gear
Esee 5 :
Puukoo :
Viking knife :
Opinel 8 :
D2 knife :
Ötzi knife :
Swörd Peasant knife :
Tomahawk :
Hultafors axe :
Opinel saw :
Silky Saw :
DC 4 sharpening :
GB Axe Grinding :
Pouch FR :
Brass box :
Headlamp :
UCO lantern :
Fire-stee :

Clothing
Hat :
Woodsman jacket :
Woodsman shirt :
Pants :
Anorak :

Cooking Gear etc.
Canvas bag cooking kit :
Solo Stove Titan :
Bushbox :
Keddle Eagle :
Trangia Frypan :
Cast Iron Skillet :
Whiskey flask :
Pipe :
Tobacco :

Bags etc.
Rucksack :
Accessory bags :
Accessory bags PNW :
Repair kit pouch PNW :

Tarp-hammock etc.
Canvas Tarps :
Ground Cloth :

Cameras : GoPro 6, Canon M100, Mavic Air drone

SEE FULL GEAR-LIST HERE : 

Cimbrer Bushcraft,Traditional Bushcraft,Bushcraft gear,Bushcraft kit,Leather work,Outdoor living,Survival,Primitiv Fire making,Knives,Hiking,Scandinavia,DIY,Gear,Lifestyle,Camping,Wildcamping,Denmark,Primitive skills,Old School gear,Twig-stove,Solo Stove,Fat wood,Punk wood,Haversack,Frost River Isle Royal Bushcraft jr. Char cloth,Char punk-wood,Tarp,Hammock,Tomahawk,Flint & steel,Overnighter,Shelters,Vikings,Viking burial ground. Resin Balm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments