Advertisement

My DIY 'Vanity' (less than $100) and how I separate my makeup

My DIY 'Vanity' (less than $100) and how I separate my makeup I debated adding this because its kinda old now but a couple things Ive always wanted - a canopy bed and a REAL vanity. I have always either had to STAND in my bathroom mirror to do my makeup which if you've seen any of my live streams, you know it takes AT LEAST an hour, sometimes a few hours or I've sat at my dresser, etc but had no good lighting. That's important because you will look one way INSIDE then when u get outside in real light, you look like a clown or just bad. But also, its just a girly thing i liked. THEN...i NEEDED a vanity because i had no more room on my dresser for my makeup. Skin care. Hair care. ETC ETC ETC or itd be in bins or makeup bags which means i only used what i saw easily making so much good and fun makeup go to waste. I need a vanity. Then all these beautiful pieces of furniture were advertised everywhere as well as in every makeup video i watched making me jealous n wanting one so bad. But... they're HUNDREDS of dollars. The ones i liked were "Impressions" vanities. But they're all expensive. So, i took my butt to home depot and Walmart to get the light fixtures, mirror, bulbs, remote for light, command strips (so i didn't put holes in my wall) i haven't bought the actual table yet but had this in my living room so just moved it to my bedroom. This works for me. Of course, now... there's MUCH MORE so i need a whole wall of my room dedicated to building a much bigger one. One day. But i made this for less than $100. They might copyright this because i had music on when i recorded this on the app i had been on. Also why its so short. I will do an updated one if anyone wants. I actually have to remove everything to clean it and then put everything back. I could record that. I have BOXES of new stuff that needs its place on it.

makeup,vanity DIY cheap,

Post a Comment

0 Comments