Advertisement

my HIGHEST KILL GAMES with Controller... (actual aimbot)

my HIGHEST KILL GAMES with Controller... (actual aimbot) my HIGHEST KILL GAMES with Controller... (actual aimbot)

►CREATOR CODE: Gorb
👍Drop a LIKE for MORE Fortnite: Battle Royale Gameplay videos!
🔔Turn on the bell to know whenever I upload!
🔴Watch me on Twitch at:

🎬Previous Video:

🎮SCUF: scuf.co/OT

►SUB HERE:

🌟FOLLOW MY SOCIALS🌟
🕹️Twitch:
🐦Twitter:
📷Instagram:


► I hope you guys enjoyed this video, make sure to drop a like! In this video I used controller and got two of my highest kill games with it. Controller is aimbot and it was not that hard to aim onto people and have it lock onto them.

❤️If you're reading this, I love you❤️
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
#fortnite #controller #fortnitebattleroyale

fortnite,gorb tfue,gorb ninja,fortnite gorb,parallel gorb,gorb highlights,gorb fortnite,obey gorb,gorb face reveal,fortnite controller,controller aimbot,fortnite controller aimbot,controller linear,gorb controller,fortnite aimbot,fortnite hacks,fortnite highest kill game,high kill games controller,fortnite arena,fortnite high kill controller,fortnite high kills,

Post a Comment

0 Comments