Advertisement

My MOST SPECIAL plants that you usually dont see in my videos

My MOST SPECIAL plants that you usually dont see in my videos Hello plant friends!
I hope you are feeling great, Monday is almost over, so we are a day closer to the weekend :P
I bet you have favorite plants in your collection. But do you have a special ones?
I mean the ones, that were gifted with love to you, or maybe you got it for a very special occasion?
I would love to here your stories!
But before that - listen to mines :)

plant rescue,plant haul,planthaul,houseplant haul,house plant haul,jonvabalis kambaryje,firefly in the room,lithuania,vilnius,lietuva,sansevieria,snake plant,cacti,cactus,plant tour,rescued plants,rare plants,dracaena,echinopsis,plants,succulents,sansevieria cylindrica,sansevieria kirkii,jade plant,monstera acuminata,winding leaf,houseplants,planttuber tag,

Post a Comment

0 Comments