Advertisement

My Story: Past, Present, and Future...and a VERY SIMPLE Tajine !قصتي ...وطاجين بسيط

My Story: Past, Present, and Future...and a VERY SIMPLE Tajine !قصتي ...وطاجين بسيط Hello again, Runaways! Many of you have been asking what's my story. What's my past that got me here? How am I doing in the present? What is my channel really about and what does the future hold...or at least my plans anyway? Additionally, the idea of cooking a tajine of some sort has been on that list as well. So, today I do my best to deliver; although the tajine IS very basic (baby steps! hahaha). So grab a coffee, tea, or whatever you prefer, settle in and get ready for the answers to all those questions!
مرحبًا مرة أخرى ، متتبعي! لقد سأل الكثير منكم ما هي قصتي. ما هو الماضي الذي وصلني الى هنا؟ كيف حالى فى الوقت الحاضر؟ ما هي قناتي حقا وماذا يحمل المستقبل ... أو على الأقل خططي؟ بالإضافة إلى ذلك ، كانت فكرة طهي طاجين من نوع ما في تلك القائمة أيضًا. لذا ، أبذل قصارى جهدي اليوم لأقدمه ؛ على الرغم من أن الطاجين بسيط للغاية (خطوات طفل! ههههه). لذا حضر قهوتك أو شايك أو أي شيء تفضله ، واستقر واستعد ! ! ! لسماع اجابات على كل هذه الأسئلة



 Moroccan Food Tours:

Past present future,past,present,future,my channel,simple tajine,tajine,my story,story,Middle Aged Runaway,

Post a Comment

0 Comments