Advertisement

pretty boy - Joji (cover)

pretty boy - Joji (cover) pretty boy - Joji (cover)

Instrumentals used: Piano, Guitar (for bassline), pen and voice.
Audio:

Lyrics:
I'm a- I'm a-
I'm a- I'm a- I'm a- I'm a- (One, two, three, four)
I'm a pretty boy livin' on the west side
Livin' so loud, you could never hear me cry
And now you're high
See no tears run down my eyes (Run down my eyes)
Oh, these hills they burn so bright (They burn so bright)
Oh, these hills they bring me life (Bring me life)
Oh, these hills baby, oh, these hills baby (I'm a- I'm a- I’m a- I’m a- I'm a)

I’m a pretty boy livin' on the west side
Poppin' blue pills and sippin' on finest (Brrt) wine
No more fears and no more lies
I tell myself to sleep at night (Sleep at night)
Amongst these hills, baby (Oh, these hills baby)
Amongst these hills, baby

Buy me a coffee on Ko-fi:
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment on the comment section below!
If you liked my work, smash like and share it to your friends!

Follow me:
Instagram:
Soundcloud:
Spotify:
Bandcamp: kyuuwaii.bandcamp.com

#prettyboy #88rising #joji

pretty boy joji,pretty boy joji cover,i'm a pretty boy livin on the west side,pretty boy lyrics,pretty boy extended,pretty boy reaction,pretty boy 1 hour,pretty boy joji lyrics,pretty boy joji 1 hour,pretty boy joji reaction,joji pretty boy,joji pretty boy cover,joji pretty boy reaction,joji pretty boy 1 hour,joji pretty boy extended,joji pretty boy lyrics,joji pretty boy lofi remix,pretty boy joji lofi remix,pretty boy joji slowed,pretty boy joji loop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments