Advertisement

【Solo Sundae】Vicky and the Hello Project Sorter (sounds like an Harry Potter title)

【Solo Sundae】Vicky and the Hello Project Sorter (sounds like an Harry Potter title) Hello Sprinkles! ♡

I hope you are all doing amazing! It's Vicky~ I'm back for another solo sundae! Yeaaaah! I decided to still talk about idols this time! Are you ready for 25 minutes of me being not able to make a decision and speaking bad english? YES! I HOPE SO! ♡ I love every idols from Hello! Project, so this was definitly hard! I haven't made a ranking since I think Millie, Fani and I came back from New York two years ago to pass time at the airport ahah! A lot of thing changed! Also, I know my rankings may differ from yours, and I hope nobody will feel attack that I less like their favourite members! Beauty is in diversity! I think that it's amazing that we all find something that warms our hearts in different idols! ♡

You can follow me on twitter @IceQreamVicky or instagram @IceQream_Vicky

If you have any suggestions for future solo videos., for the others members or me, let us know in the comments! ♡

Thank you for the amazing support as always! I love you all so much! ♡

Vicky
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please consider supporting the group on it journey by sharing this video, leaving your impressions and following them on social media! It's free and help a lot to spread happiness! You can also support Ice Qream on patreon to get monthly rewards!
この動画が好きだったら、コメントとシェアとチャンネル登録よろしくお願い致します。そして、PatreonでIce Qreamをサポートができます!

Patreon:
Facebook: @IceQreamOfficial
Instagram: @IceQreamOfficial
Twitter: @IceQreamIdols
Website:

idol,aidoru,japanese idols,morning musume,j-pop,net-idol,netaidoru,ice qream,hello project,vlog,i love idols,ネットアイドル,アイドル,hello project sorter,hello project ranking,idol ranking,chika idol,tsubaki factory,beyooooonds,angerme,juice=juice,jpop,danse,おしゃれ,netidol,overseas idol collection,gravure,外人,odorite,youtaite,モデル,かわいい,otakuthon,japanese fashion,japanese music,performers,girls band,girls group,girl group,ハロー! プロジェクト,ハロ プロ,推しメン,推し,ハロヲタ,女ヲタ,女性ファン,ハロプロ女性ファン,外国人,

Post a Comment

0 Comments