Advertisement

Some Purchases Some Packages For Our Homestead

Some Purchases Some Packages For Our Homestead Today I share a whole lot of items that either came in the mail or that I purchased recently to benefit life on our off grid homestead.

A viewer sent us a surprise package containing a pair of potato grow bags. I have never seen these before so its going to be fun to try these out. Melanie is excited about it because she loves growing potatoes in unusual ways in pots and buckets. Thank you.

I ordered some electric fence warning signs for our fence line. Now we have no trespassing signs, ribbons flying on the wires and also warning signs. There is no way someone can miss it now although nobody should be entering that far into our property in the first place.

I got a nice deal on a garden tractor with a cart. The tractor has a mower deck and a bracket for attachments on the back. There is a tilt bed trailer with tailgate included in the package. For 7 years I have wanted a riding mower for our property and finally I have a working riding mower.

This machine is going to be a huge help on the property for hauling logs, tools and other things as well as for mowing the lawn faster.

I picked up a MIG welder for scrap price. The previous owner said it was working and was just cleaning up. I have been learning how to use it and need to get some scrap metal to try this out. A welder is also a huge benefit on the homestead.


Thanks for watching. Please Subscribe & follow my daily videos.

Troy



The Do It Yourself World and The Off Grid Project are trademarks under The Do It Yourself World LLC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT OUR OTHER CHANNELS:

Off Grid Homesteading With Melanie:

The Do It Yourself World Electronics:

TR Tech Tactical & Survival:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join our Patreon account for special videos and footage, prizes, gifts and more:


Join DIY Tube Video Community and get paid for just about everything you do on there.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Copying this video, in part or in full, is a violation of copyright unless the user has express permission from the owner. Violation of this copyright will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.

If you make a purchase of a product through a link that I provide I may earn a small commission on that purchase. Thank you.

I do not get paid to endorse products although I may, at times, review a product given to me for free. I am not paid for my reviews. If I purchase a product myself for review I will disclose that in the video.

the do it yourself world,the off grid project,off grid homestead,homesteading,off grid family,homestead life,homestead deals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments