Advertisement

Switch Starlink: Battle for Atlas DDE G19, 1P gameplay, Approaching and engaging Cash's flagship!

Switch Starlink: Battle for Atlas DDE G19, 1P gameplay, Approaching and engaging Cash's flagship! Continuing where we left off, I go solo to travel to the space coordinates where an Outlaw base of operations is located, where I face difficult odds. Vid timeline:

(0:01) Intel on what lies ahead?

Given that we already have played thru what I'm about to face, I check the Starlink Database to find info that would help me defeat the mission.

In addition to the flagship's huge cannons, smaller cannons mounted on asteroids and some mines surround the vessel. As if this wasn't enough, Outlaw fighters are launched in groups of 3!

(10:31) Outlaw Hyperspace traps!

I face numerous Outlaw traps on my hyperspace trip from Haven to the hideout. Most I can bypass by turning of the drive. But not all.

Given that my dogfighting skills are not good when compared to how I do in ground combat, I took that opportunity to see how dodging and reverse maneuvers would help me.

(17:30) Arriving at Cash's hideout!

Cash hideout area is well fortified. The resulting crossfire can destroy me in a heartbeat beat. Thus I started to look for ways to engage his defenses bit by bit, including using nearby asteroids as cover...

Key tags:
#BattleForAtlas
#OpenWorldGame
#SinglePlayer
#FoxMcCloud
#Arwing

Enjoy!

Configuration settings:

Gameplay:
Difficulty: very hard.
Invert Camera Up/Down: inverted in flight.
Rumble: on.
Friendly fire: on.
Auto level in space: off.
Allow reverse camera: off.
Aim assistance: none.
Camera sensitivity: 50.

Subtitles and Languages:
Display Subtitles: on.
1 Menu and HUD language.
2 Voice language.
3 Subtitle language.
English (1, 2, 3).
Temperature scale: Celsius.
Subtitle size: small.
Subtitle backing opacity: 75.

Visual:
Enable all HUD: on.
Display minimap: on.
Display pilot: always.
Display Electrum and Nova: always.
Display flight & towing prompts: on.
Display interaction prompts: on.
Display HUD frame: on.

Audio (1 to 100):
Master volume: 100.
Speech volume: 100.
SFX volume: 100.
Music: 50.
Ambient volume: 100.
Audio mix (T.V. speakers)

You can access our social sites by clicking here (Channel's About tab):

Video Games,Gaming Video,Gameplay,Starlink Battle for Atlas,Nintendo Switch,Digital Deluxe Edition,Console Gaming,Local Gaming,Local Co-op,Split Screen Support,Split Screen Co-op,Offline Co-op,Couch Games,Open World Games,Science Fiction Game,Action Adventure Game,Atlas System,Starlink Initiative,Equinox,Forgotten Legion,Pilots,Mason Rana,Fox McCloud,Star Fox,Starfighters,Zenith,ARwing,Weapons,Abilities,Upgrades,Modifications,Ubisoft,Drop Snow.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments