Advertisement

TELLING MY GIRLFRIEND I DON’T WANT KIDS To See How She Reacts!! *NEVER AGAIN*

TELLING MY GIRLFRIEND I DON’T WANT KIDS To See How She Reacts!! *NEVER AGAIN* I told Jess I never want to have kids with her and she got so mad...

DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!

Watch Jatie’s video:

LAST VIDEO:

TURN ON OUR NOTIFICATIONS FOR A SHOUTOUT!

-Follow Us On Social Media-
Instagram: @_samjose_ @jessicabaio
Snapchat: @samm.jose @jessicabaio
Tiktok: @_samjose_ @jessbaio

PRANK WARS
Throw Up Prank On Girlfriend:
Falling Down The Stairs Prank On Boyfriend:
Period Prank On Boyfriend:

Intro Song: Please Don't Go - Joel Adams


Business inquiries: Samandjessyt@gmail.com

Telling My Girlfriend I Don't Want To Have Kids...,Telling her I don't want kids,Telling girlfriend I don't want kids,I don't want kids prank,no kids prank,kids prank,prank on girlfriend,to see how she would react,prank,sam and jess,sam and jess pranks,jatie vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments