Advertisement

Testing out the Masterwork Spear of Annihilation | New Powerful T92

Testing out the Masterwork Spear of Annihilation | New Powerful T92 The special effect on this thing is powerful, all i'm gonna say.

Subscribe!

Follow the action live on Twitch!

***************

Follow me on Twitter!

***************

Join my Discord VIP server!

***************

----------Disclaimer---------

I do not own RuneScape nor do I claim to, RuneScape is owned by Jagex Ltd, you can create and play for free at www.runescape.com

This video should be considered free advertising for the game Runescape, I don't claim to own or to be associated with Runescape or Jagex Ltd, all rights reserved by JAGEX Ltd

*****************

All music Distributed by NCS:



AND Epidemic Sound

*****************

The RS Guy - Runescape Content

BIO: I have been playing RS (Runescape) for eleven years, and maxed my account as of 09/25/2016. I'm an avid Pvmer (Player Vs Monster) and also enjoy the occasional PvP (Player Vs Player) Session. If you have a guide you want me to make, let me know!

Thanks for watching, and have a nice day!

runescape,rs3,rs,new powerful t92,guide,Runescape ironman,ironman Runescape,Runescape 3,special effect,gameplay,bossing,mmorpg,mmo,pvm,thing,action,Twitch,Discord VIP server,Epidemic Sound,nice day,rs3 ironman,NCS,T92,iron man,archaeology,new skill,masterwork,spear of annihilation,review,testing video,the rs guy,new release,corp beast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments