Advertisement

THE MOST EFFECTIVE Home Workout Ideas ever| GOT A BAG-PACK? YOU GOT A GYM

THE MOST EFFECTIVE Home Workout Ideas ever| GOT A BAG-PACK? YOU GOT A GYM Hey Peeps!

Welcome to Ep:1 of my weighted bag workouts!

Using my bag-pack and filling it with weight for training provides me with a crazy ability to train as if in my gym!

Let me know if this video helped.

I decided to quit waiting to find a bunch of dumbells and order a home gym & instead bought a backpack from @kmartaus & filled it with 20kg of weight 👋💪💪 .
.
.
You can add or take out weight 👋
.
.
.
In this video you won’t need anything put a bag pack and you can fill it with whatever u want! .
.
.

I chucked 2 x 9 kg weighted vests in mine and a few weights & my daily belongings 🙌🙌😂 .
.
.
You can do anything with a bag-pack .
.
.
hahaha it’s a proper workout & I will be sharing a bunch of training I will be doing with mine during quarantine 🙌👋 .
.
Here are some exercises |for part 1 |of my weighted bag training 💪🙌
.
.
.
Bicep curls -
Single arm - bent over row
Weighted stair sprints
Kettlebag swings 🔥😂
Front squats
Box Squats
.
.
.
Part two coming soon | Please share and tag me if you are sending this to anyone else or reposting my ideas to your pages | .
.
.
Hope this helps 🙌🙌🙌

Bag-pack is from KMART AU LOL!



Please connect with me on Instagram
Main account :
Fitness:

email
Manager
Cindy
cgueorpr@gmail.com


------------------------
PR
IGEA group
Debbie Sugrue
level 6/27 Macquarie Place
Sydney
NSW
2000

---------------------


#Physique #Debbie_Sugrue #WeightLoss

fatloss debbie_sugrue fitness,fitness motivation,aesthetic fitness motivation,fitness video,debbiesugrue,athomeworkout,training,workout motivation,fatlossforfemale,alternitive to weights,hardest workout,workout to tone,muscle building,army workout,weighted bag workout,weighted bag run,leanbody,prepping,cardio workout,at home together,outdoor workout,squats no weights results,debbiesugrue workout,fitness,debbie_sugrue,entertainment,fatloss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments