Advertisement

This is Why Cannabis Dispensaries Should Be Considered, 'Essential' During Lock Down

This is Why Cannabis Dispensaries Should Be Considered, 'Essential' During Lock Down Ive been hearing some noise about governments deeming Cannabis to be a non essential business while Liquor stores remain untouched. I think this is an absolute outrage. Not because I won't be able to get weed. Not because the majority of you won't be able to find weed. But because of the Older generations who have grown to use Cannabis as their medicine. For the recovering cancer patients.

This video was made for the sole purpose of showing how dispensaries are taking precautions and making it a safe expirance even in these crazy times. Big thank you to my friends at @cannabend.or for helping me make this!

I hope you all enjoyed and have an awesome rest of your day!

During

Post a Comment

0 Comments