Advertisement

This is why I might not be able to stream tonight :(

This is why I might not be able to stream tonight :( Hey guys, I'm really sad because I was really hoping this could be the stream I hit 300 subs with and of course with my luck I run into sometime of streaming error. I really don't know what the problem is or how to fix it. Sorry guys :( I'm just as disapointed as you

I'm trying to hit 1,000 subscribers before the end of 2020!!
Hello I've been making youtube videos for over 8 years now and have severely struggled to grow my channel. If there's anything you could do for me it would be to please hit that subscribe button.

Follow me on twitter!

Help Me Get RyanHiga's Ninjamelk to sponsor me


minecraft,mc,lol,funny,sword,bow,melee,fighting,pvp,playervsplayer,blocks,diamonds,rod,ninjamelk,ninja,melk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments