Advertisement

This Mom DMd me asking if her son can Join FaZe...

This Mom DMd me asking if her son can Join FaZe... I was on Twitter and saw a message from a Mom asking me if her 10 year old son can tryout to join FaZe Clan.. So I invited him and this happened.
• SUBSCRIBE for more videos!:
• Deleting this in 24 hours -
• FaZe Clothing & Merchandise -
Follow me on Instagram!! -

Twitter:
Instagram:
Snapchat: "ApexSnaps"
Facebook:

► FaZeClan - ◄

Looking for more videos? Check out all of the hours of video content I have uploaded here:

Check out my Strawberry Shortcake GFUEL flavor!


Use the code "APEX" for a discount at check out!

Remember to LIKE the video if you enjoyed!
☺ Thanks for watching and subscribing! ☺

#FaZeClan #FaZe #FaZeUp #Fortnite

faze clan tryout,faze clan fortnite tryout,10 year old faze member,fazeclan,faze,apex,faze apex,faze apex real name,faze apex kicked from faze,Faze house new york,faze house,fortnite,faze clan fortnite,faze valorant,faze warzone,faze apex recruit,recruiting faze members,faze clan,i joined faze clan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments