Advertisement

Types of guys you should be cautious about I Anoushka Tanwar

Types of guys you should be cautious about I Anoushka Tanwar CONTENT:
1. The Overprotective One- 00:26
2. The Victim- 01:13
3. The Playboy- 01:48
4. The Excessively Self Obsessed- 02:40
5. The Criticizer- 03:33
6. Important! - 04:26

Hey guys! I am Anoushka Tanwar and welcome to my channel! In this video I have tried to talk about the type of guys who you should stay away from. Invest your time wisely and remember to love yourself more than anything else; because, it’s YOU who matters the most. Practice self love as much as you can.
I hope that you liked the video! Please like the video, comment on it and share it with your friends!
Go to the comment section and tell me if you want a video about The Types of Girls You Should Be Cautious about LOL.
Don’t forget to Subscribe to my channel! I’ll post the next video soon!
Also, if you haven’t seen my last video; here is the link:-


I’ll post the next video soon!
Till then, Stay home, stay safe.

Music- a) Canals- Joakim Karud
b) Secret Crates- Springtime Strolls
c) Dreams- Joakim Karud

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
XoXo
Anoushka

Tanwar

Post a Comment

0 Comments