Advertisement

Are You Serious About Playing GUITAR ? ? ? ?

Are You Serious About Playing GUITAR ? ? ? ? Playing the guitar is easy according to the instructor on this Chanel.....But you may never achieve this dream if care is not taken what you watch and with whom you hang and the concept or impression got about this wonderful musical instrument.......
In this Chanel and this video I am taking people on a series of lesson designed to lead them to the land of GUITAR MASTERY......But many can not see what they need because they dont know....
And I am here to guide you to reach that goal....Because usually when you dont know so something you really dont even know where you are going nor do you even know you are going no where.....As you follow this Chanel I guarantee you reach that destination of I can play the guitar or I am now A REAL MUSICIAN.....

Only if you discipline yourself to watch all and every single video I have and will publish...
But their are videos that have put out that many did not watch.....
And am like blind person cant see which is better when they cant even see.....And if they can trust someone that knows then there is no hope to make choices that lead to fulfillment...
Whether some may think I am bragging or not.....I know what am saying.....
Watch and practice till each lesson id perfected and you should be a guitarist.....or a really good musician......
Support this Chanel because there is only One Chanel like this even payed services dont teach the stuffs I teach right here...
A new guitar player might not see this....But if you have learnt guitar anywhere before you will see that here is just special.....Speed clarity and you fully understanding is yours to gain...
Support this Chanel with your financial support dont be shy or be like I have never given money to anything before......Like Nike says it.......JUST DO IT..

paypal.me/BornToSingWithGuitar

Paypal is good and here th lovely link.... 5 10 20 50 100 or 1000 euros or more is welcomed...We need stuffs to get things going....Not joking.....I dont know who likes asking other people for money.....But hey......Its needed is why we ask....No other choice....otherwise you stop seeing these videos and Chanel....

Anyways......back to this video......There is a pretty guitar solo in the song Hello by Lionel Richie and if you really serious about guitar you must learn to play it....
It will change your life.....
I tell you things like this and you will see that really I notice my playing and sound got much smoother more fluid I cant believe its me playing like this...
And your heart says Wow Thanks to the Guy Youtube You Were Born To Sing With The Guitar......
email for personal help or whatever problems you find no solution I will answer you..

accomplishedlife@yahoo.com

here is my Patreon page just finished setting it up...you could support us there just for the sake of been the nice person that you are.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha




Happy watching and watch again....

Hello Lionel Richie,understanding,guitar,solo,licks,easy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments