Advertisement

Had an all out war 5 days after landing in Thailand out of shape

Had an all out war 5 days after landing in Thailand out of shape Landed in Thailand and took a fight 10kg heavier than my last fight on few days notice against a very experienced guy from Argentina. Had an all out elbow war. The atmosphere from the crowd was absolutely buzzing. Lost by close decision but was one of my favourite fights. These sort of fights is what really show what your made of. A mental thing. When you gotta dig deep, to prove how bad you really want it. "Everybody wants to be a beast, until it time to do what real beasts do"- Eric Thomas. This was my second fight in Thailand, my one before was the year before which I will post soon.

Next video is out in 2 days - technique series.

Please subscribe, like, comment if you like this stuff.

- Instagram:
- Facebook:
- Twitter:

shape

Post a Comment

0 Comments