Advertisement

I CUSTOMIZED AN ENTIRE GALAXY COLLECTION & GIVE IT ALL AWAY!!

I CUSTOMIZED AN ENTIRE GALAXY COLLECTION & GIVE IT ALL AWAY!! Last year I tried to galaxy hydrodip some Nike Phantom Visions and just wasn't happy how they turned out. With all of this free time, I decided to make a NEW LIMITED EDITION GALAXY COLLECTION. I use an airbrush, cotton balls, and a brush to customize some Nike Mercurial Superfly, MCEW Kepler's, MCEW Viper Jacket, and a MCEW Bracelet.

This video took me about 3 weeks to make including the planning, custom process, filming, editing, and producing the music. It's also one of my first Vertical projects on this channel. Curious what you Strivers think of it. Leave a comment down below and let me know! (:

Shop MCEW at

This custom process can be done on your own to any cleats, boots, or jackets, however please understand the patience that goes into creating Art.

nikemercurial,galaxy,nikefootball,futbol,fifa,fifacoins,cristianoronaldo,galaxycustom,hydrodip,customcleats,customboots,paint,mcew,movinwithmcew,mcew.co,f2,teamfk,ronaldo,messi,neymar,superfly,w2s,kieranbrown,

Post a Comment

0 Comments