Advertisement

I lost all of my friends playing UNO ft. The Irish Lads

I lost all of my friends playing UNO ft. The Irish Lads I'm no longer on speaking terms with CallMeKevin, Jacksepticeye and Nogla following this, we had a good run lads

~Twitch Channel:

~Merch Shop:

~Twitter:

~Instagram:

~Discord:



~~~~~~~~Extra Things~~~~~~~~



Everything you see in my videos is edited livestream highlights taken from my Twitch channel. My schedule is Tuesday & Thursday @ 7pm, Saturday & Sunday @ 3pm - all times based in Ireland.

Video edited by Ashtaric! Go support her here:
And here:

CallMeKevin:

Jacksepticeye:

Daithi De Nogla:

RTGame,RTGameCrowd,RT Game,funny clips,funny montage,highlights,Irish,funny,moments,gameplay,UNO,Uno funny,Uno funny moments,Uno game,Uno pc game,Uno gameplay,Uno with friends,The irish lads,Callmekevin,Jacksepticeye,Daithi de Nogla,Nogla,Nogla Uno,RTGame Callmekevin,Uno funny games,Uno funny compilation,Uno online,Uno game online,Uno gameplay pc,Uno online version,Uno online game,Uno funny plays,Uno rage,Uno multiplayer,Uno funny highlights,

Post a Comment

0 Comments