Advertisement

SUNDOWN - Chimneys (Official Music Video)

SUNDOWN - Chimneys (Official Music Video) SUNDOWN's official music video for 'Chimneys'.

Click to listen to SUNDOWN on Spotify:


Follow SUNDOWN:
Twitter:
Spotify:
Facebook:
Instagram:

A film by Rory McMahon
Instagram:

[Verse 1]
I made a promise to myself
To keep me from losing my mind
The last plane for west would bid farewell
Maybe take this as a sign oh

[Chorus}
Ooh Ooh

[Verse 2]
I'm not a smoker by design
But we were chimneys for the night
I can't help but feel it was something I'd said
Like a boulder turns to lead oh

[Chorus]
Ooh Ooh

SUNDOWN,Chimneys,New Irish Music,Irish Music,Indie Rock,Alternative Rock,Alternative Indie,Chimneys Official Music Video,Chimneys Video,Kicking Up A Storm,Fall From Grace,Deal With The Devil,Alt Music,Alternative Indie Rock,Dublin,Dublin during lockdown,lockdown,corona virus,Dubling during Corona Virus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments