Advertisement

The Popular Girls ~|~ Lesbian GLMM story ~|~ Gacha Life (24 subs special o-o)

The Popular Girls ~|~ Lesbian GLMM story ~|~ Gacha Life (24 subs special o-o) Hi this is my first GLMM so if it sucks sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCS in video:
//( MAINS): Katie, Amelia, Sandra, Eric
~
// (Background): Ashlyn, Ciara, Paisley, Tyler, Amara, Preslee, Samatha


TYSM FOR 24 SUBSSSSS IM SO HAPPY 🥺💕💗


idk if this original I didn’t see a GLMM called The Popular Girls lesbian GLMM so ye


Idk if I will make a part 2 because I’m loosing inspiration, bUt if you guys want I will lel ;^;




And Eve Ik I have been telling you ‘omg ima post it today yeee’ and I never posted it- well here ya go gurl lol










Time taken: a day
Screenshots taken: a lot-

special

Post a Comment

0 Comments