Advertisement

War Thunder - The Char B1 Ter Is A Pretty Good Backup Tank

War Thunder - The Char B1 Ter Is A Pretty Good Backup Tank In the very first battle of my French M4A3 (105), here's what happened after my Sherman was knocked out.
Recorded 13 May 2020


If you want to donate directly -

*all donations will be used towards the channel*



My Patreon page -

My Patreon referral link - use this if you decide to start a Patreon yourself:

My NordVPN referral link -

Discord -

Twitch -

Facebook -

Twitter -

Instagram -



Want to try #WarThunder ?

Use my registration link and you'll get extra free in-game premium money!



Use my referral link to start playing WOWS, and you and I get in-game loot as you progress!


#Orangefan,War Thunder,Gaijin Entertainment,Main Battle Tank,Heavy Tank,Medium Tank,Light Tank,Tank Destroyer,Self-Propelled Anti Aircraft Artillery,Ground Forces,British Army,U.S. Army,Red Army,Fighter,Bomber,Attacker,Fighter-Bomber,Interceptor,French Army,Swedish Army,Swedish Air Force,M4A3 (105) HVSS Sherman,Char B1 Ter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments