Advertisement

You need a bookmarker? I got you! ⭐️ | Mel Ramos

You need a bookmarker? I got you! ⭐️ | Mel Ramos Hello everybody! As you can tell by this video I LOVE READING, it bring me such joy to just lost myself is some good story and i’v always have to have a bookmarker with me, cause I’m not ruining any of the pages, no sir!, we care for our books here ❤️. So if you are just like me this DIY is perfect for you! It’s honestly very easy and you can show your talent and creativity making some bomb designs and even you can do them as a family activity! If you have some cartboard laing around it will work just fine for this project, so don’t stress for not having Polaroid films! Just be creative and use what you already have ✨

Here you have other fun projects to make:

Panting thrift flip:
Thrifting old jeans:
DIY plant hanger (room decor):
DIY frame earring display:

*

All the copy right goes to the owner of the songs

Musica: Beach
Músico: Jef

Música: Make me feel
Músico: Not the king.👑

HOPE YOU ENJOY! :)

books,zendaya,DIY,fun,project,aesthethic,reading,crafty,youtube,girl,love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments