Advertisement

Brand New Cruise Ship Arrives

Brand New Cruise Ship Arrives Brand New Cruise Ship Arrives. That's right the brand new cruise ship for P&O Cruise Lines the MS. Iona has arrived. This is the largest cruise ship P&O has ever built and they are very excited about it. #cruiseshipnews #cruisingwithdon #donsfamilyvacations #P&Ocruiseline #MSIona

Panama Canal cruise April 25th 2021 15 day email ajekova@travelonly.com
Alaska group cruise June 5th 2021 7 day northbound email dterris@travelonly.com

Check out Our other Channel here and maybe subscribe for some laughs.

For those of you who are wondering, yes I am a Travel Agent and I work with anyone in Canada and the United States :)

Need to contact me with questions or to book a cruise? You can email me at dterris@travelonly.com or check out my website at dterris.travelonly.com

Looking for information on out group cruise? Email me at dterris@travelonly.com


p&o cruises,p&o iona,cruise ship news,cruise line news,new cruise ships,cruise tips,cruise tips for first time cruisers,cruising with don,best cruise ships,

Post a Comment

0 Comments