Advertisement

[GWENT] Northern Realms Mages Gameplay: 'Professionals'

[GWENT] Northern Realms Mages Gameplay: 'Professionals' What is up you fricks?! More mage gameplay coming your way, this time with a random Geralt: Professional thrown in...why? Idk, I like it.

Decklist:

Hello! My name is Alex, but people around here just call me Ace. I make videos for Gwent the Witcher Card game. I want to help make Gwent great, because I think it's a fantastic game that deserves recognition.

Gwent the witcher card game is a ccg based on the universe of the witcher games. Based on the minigame from The witcher 3: the wild hunt, Gwent is a unique card game experience that requires strategy and mind games to win.

Patreon: www.patreon.com/aceofplays

Follow me on Twitter:
Join the Discord:
E-mail: aceofplaysyt@gmail.com

playthrough,gameplay,gaming,let's play,video,game,ace of plays,ace,gwent,gwint,homecoming,home coming,gwent 2.0,ccg,cards,card game,Digital card game,cdpr,cdprojekt red,playstation,xbox,pc,gwent decklists,gwent deck builds,best skellige,Best scoiatael,best monsters,best northern realms,Best nilfgaard,Gwent for beginners,crimson curse,novigrad,syndicate,iron judgement,merchants of ofir,expansion,update,northern realms,nr,mages,geralt,professional,

Post a Comment

0 Comments