Advertisement

How To Get Words To Stick In Your Head Efficiently (7 Tips And Techniques)

How To Get Words To Stick In Your Head Efficiently (7 Tips And Techniques) Good day everyone!

In this video, I share with you guys and gals 7 Tips and Techniques that I have been using myself to retain words efficiently in my head.

And remember, there is no one technique that can work for everyone out there. I arecommend you go ahead and try out different techniques for yourself for different words and see what works for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 7 Tips And Techniques are as follows:

1) Rote Memorization 0:41
2) Spaced Repetition System 3:03
3) Memory/Association Techniques 5:15
4) Learning words from real-life situations 11:46
5) Learning words when you need them 15:02
6) Learning useful and relevant words 18:26
7) Exposure, Engagement, and Repetition 19:23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learn how to improve your pronunciation in a language:


My video talking about the importance of mistakes in Greek:


The video where I speak 12 languages:


Visit my blog:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also find me on Facebook for any questions you may have


And Instagram:

polyglot,polyglot speaking,memorize words,memorize vocabulary,memorizing new words,how to memorize words,how to memorize new words,new words,new vocabulary,new vocab,word retention,

Post a Comment

0 Comments