Advertisement

I just got DESTROYED...

I just got DESTROYED... so I may have gotten destroyed in the first clip, but I think this is probably my best Valorant video YET so ENJOY!

Previous Upload:


♡ Follow me on twitch to watch me LIVE


♥ Follow me on Twitter


♡ Follow me on Instagram


♥ Add me on Snapchat


♡ CODE "xChangas" in the Epic Games Support a Creator code

♥ You can send me unwanted CSGO skins here


✅How I record my Videos:

if YOU want to see more videos like this one, make sure you let me know in the comment section down below! Drop a like and don't forget to subscribe!

Instrumental produced by Chuki:

ChangaLife,Changa,valorant,valorant gameplay,valorant funny moments,valorant highlights,valorant fail,valorant pro,valorant pro player,fail,epic fails,riot,riot games,destroyed,200 iq,valorant 200 iq,200 iq valorant,200 iq plays,200 iq plays valorant,i just got,just got,got,outplayed,out play,valorant outplayed,teamwork,pro,tips,ace,clutch,headshot,aim,pro aim,compilation,valorant compilation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments