Advertisement

I just Sold my First Big Investment... Did it Pay Off? [OSRS]

I just Sold my First Big Investment... Did it Pay Off? [OSRS] Hey guys, today I wanted to show you something I have been working on for a few months. Today I finally sold off my investment I made before the sins of the father. I made this investment back in late june. and have held it for a month and half.

Today I want to go in depth to show you my though process behind this merch. I'm going to talk about why I decided to merch these items, why I decided to sell when I did and anything else I think would be helpful. I definitely made some mistakes, but overall I think I learned a lot.

Thanks for watching!

Flipping Discord


Grand Exchange Tracker


Support me on Patreon


Clan Chat:
"FlippingOSRS"

Twitter:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to my Youtube members!

- Mandeep Singh
- All Day Ray
- Michael
- Harry Roberts
- Faerell 2000
- Jamie B

osrs,oldschool runescape,old school runescape,runescape,osrs merch,merch osrs,merching osrs,osrs merching,investment osrs,big investment osrs,osrs investment,flipping osrs,osrs flipping,flipping oldschool,item merching osrs,long term investment,investment sins of the father,runescape merching,merching items osrs,i sold my investment osrs,osrs investment merching,merching in osrs,merching in runescape,big investment runescape,

Post a Comment

0 Comments