Advertisement

I Seriously Should’ve Lost This Fight, He Froze Me 3 Times!!! - Xbox Official PvP

I Seriously Should’ve Lost This Fight, He Froze Me 3 Times!!! - Xbox Official PvP Just a quick statement:
I make videos for people to enjoy. Personally, I find enjoyment in editing the content and playing the game. I don’t feel like my voice reaches many and my fan base is small, but I wanted to express my support for Black Lives Matter. I recognize that changes need to be made and I understand that in some instances our society doesn’t seem to look past skin color yet, and this has got to stop.

I don’t have the answers...
I don’t have the solutions...
But what I do know is that it takes 1 person to make a difference... you see, 1 person here and 1 person there will add up to MILLIONS with time.

The way we teach our children.
The way we view others.
The way we joke and make comments behind a microphone or a keyboard...
That, in my opinion, is where it starts.

I appreciate you guys for taking time to watch my content and hope you continue your support. If my words reach 1 person... that’s all that really matters.
Thank you!
_________________________________________

This is the difference between having an un-imprinted tame and an imprinted tame. My Mana was NOT imprinted, it was a 2v1 and I got frozen 3 times!!! I should have NEVER won this fight.... but I guess skill prevails at the end of the day!
_________________________________________

Ark Survival Evolved - Xbox Official PvP

Official

Post a Comment

0 Comments