Advertisement

June-July Scorpio Collective!! 🥰 TIME TO DROP SOME DEAD WEIGHT 💌 Messages From Your Person 🦋🌻

June-July Scorpio Collective!! 🥰 TIME TO DROP SOME DEAD WEIGHT 💌 Messages From Your Person  🦋🌻 Thank you for joining me. You were meant to hear these messages. Take what you resonate, leave what you don't. Something in your life has lead you to watch this video. Trust your instincts and intuition. Decide on a pile based on that. Don't think too hard about it and go ahead and click your time stamp which is listed below in the description and comments.

GIVING AWAY 3 MODERN WITCH TAROT DECKS: 🦋
To enter this giveaway, please complete the following:
1) Subscribe to my channel
2) Follow both Instagram accounts: @catcityalicerose and @singingbutterflytarot
3) Tag a friend and comment a sunflower, butterfly or mermaid emoji on any of my @singingbutterflytarot's Instagram posts 🌻🦋🧜🏻‍♀️

Winners will be chosen July 31st, 2020

If you would like to book a personal reading, please email me at singingbutterflytarot@gmail.com and I will send you my menu. I pre-record my readings and send you a private youtube link.

My pick a piles and collective readings are free and I love providing these for the collective. If you want to support me, I accept tips!
Cashapp: $cassidyalice

See the following decks used throughout the reading:

tarot of sexual magic:

the spirit animal oracle:

fairy oracle:

oracle of the fairies:

mermaid tarot:

oracle of the mermaids:

angel answers oracle cards:


lovers oracle, heart shaped cards:

island time wellness love oracle cards:

mini romance angels cards:


modern witch tarot deck:

🦋🌻

Post a Comment

0 Comments