Advertisement

Just another 0 death game with Kha'Zix and my favourite item on him.

Just another 0 death game with Kha'Zix and my favourite item on him. Join Team Tinjus:
Twitter:
Discord server:

Kha'Zix Guide:

Thumbnail art by wacalac:

If you are the artist of the thumbnail picture, please make yourself known so I can credit you. If you would like me to remove your art, please contact me at tinjus151@gmail.com and I will correct it immediately.

Background music credits to Lukrembo:

------------------------

Trinity force is by far my favourite item on Kha'Zix, in this game I also did not die! - Unranked to Challenger Season 10.

khazix jungle,khazix guide,khazix,kha,lol,kha zix,jungle,kha zix jungle,gameplay,commentary,oce,tinjus,challenger,master,diamond,khazix gameplay,khazix league of legends,rank 1,rank 1 kha,best khazix,khazix lol,challenger khazix,double jump,khazix jungle s10,high elo,khazix jungle guide,season 10,kha'zix season 10,season 10 lol,hail of blades kha'zix,Unranked to challenger,conqueror kha'zix,kha'zix,best kha'zix,league of legends,phase rush kha'zix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments