Advertisement

LA Protest | It’s Currently Happening and I’m Here

LA Protest | It’s Currently Happening and I’m Here I was at the protest. It started peaceful, cops came and sh*t got crazy. I stand up for what I believe is right. I had to protest. I'm not the type of man to sit by and watch an injustice occur and not at least voice my opinion.

Read my friends book Mastering Manhood. It’ll help men become the best versions of themselves while also helping men to become better at dealing with women.
Mastering Manhood Link:

Brandon Rashad - At Night (Prod. Paryo) :
Brandon Rashad - Can't Luv (Prod. Airavata) :

Listen to my new song "Star"
SPOTIFY LINK:
APPLE MUSIC LINK:
YOUTUBE LINK:

Listen to my EP titled “RockStar”

SPOTIFY Link:
APPLE MUSIC Link:
YOUTUBE LINK:


Shop APORRO for all your jewelry! This is where I get my ice from
APORRO Website:
APORRO Instagram:


Use My Link To Shop FashionNova For Men & Women:


FOLLOW ME!

My Instagram:
My Twitter:


For Business Inquiries: brandonnrashad@gmail.com

brandon rashad,brandon rashad reaction,la riots,la protest,la protest reaction,george floyd protest,george floyd riot,brandon rashad george floyd,george floyd,george floyd reaction,george floyd video reaction,george floyd murder,minneapolis riots,minneapolis protest,la riots 2020,black lives matter protest,black lives matter riots,

Post a Comment

0 Comments