Advertisement

MY CANCER IS POSSIBLY PROGRESSING...

MY CANCER IS POSSIBLY PROGRESSING... My Brain Cancer is POSSIBLY Progressing... NOT Only is it hard enough living with INCURABLE Brain Cancer, but I also found out that there is POSSIBLE progression in my Brain Cancer. Which is OBVIOUSLY Super scary! BUT! I promise to all of you, that I am here for the LONG-RUN! I do NOT have time to die! But, in all seriousness... thank you ALL so much for the LOVE & SUPPORT! I'm ENDLESSLY Grateful for all of you... truly you mean the WORLD to me & I'm blessed to have ALL of you in my life! PLEASE also, make sure to SUBSCRIBE to see all of my updates going FORWARD! Which there will be MANY! Thanks for watching, leave a like/comment & thanks for EVERYTHING!! #Cancer #BrainCancer

MY LINKS:
STREAMLABS:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
SNAPCHAT: @Jiffy85
CASHAPP: $MadamRoastBeef
PATERON:
AMAZON WISHLIST:
FACEBOOK PAGE:
YOUNOW:
MERCH STORE:
TWITCH:

*FAQ*
AM I GAY: YUP
SYSTEM: PC & PS4
How To Enter In Current Giveaway: Simply just SUBSCRIBE!
MY PC SPECS: (GTX 1080ti 11GB, INTEL i7 QUAD CORE & 64GB OF RAM)
VLOGGING CAMERA: PANASONIC XS-70

Cancer,Brain Cancer,Cancer Update,Brain Cancer Update,Brain Tumor,LGBT,LGBTQ,I have Brain Cancer,I have a Brain Tumor,MRI,MRI Scan,Health,Health Updates,Arby's,Brain,Brain Health,Health & Wellness,Gay Boy,Gaymer,Livestream,Livestreams,Twitch Streamer,Health Update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments