Advertisement

Probably the most important video on my channel.

Probably the most important video on my channel. If you stuck until the end of the video, you would know that I said I would explain more in the comments so here I am.

1: I am making a second channel because the more I grow older, the more I realise roblox isn’t as fun as it used to be. And over the span of even a few weeks, the community of roblox is getting more and more toxic, more rude people, and filling up with bully’s and online daters, and I don’t want to be apart of that ‘community’.

2: No, this don’t mean I’m ditching this channel or roblox. It just means that I may be uploading on my ‘Vlog / Equestrian’ channel more than this one. Which ever one kicks off on a good note first, I will most lightly stick to.
I will be uploading about once a week on this channel, and more like every other day on that channel. But if that channel ‘flops’ I will return fully to this channel.

3: I need name suggestions! Please comment your ideas! I want something that stands out, but not something like ‘Eva does equestrian videos’ or something like that, I would rather it be something like ‘This Eva’ or something short but clicky like that.

4: I hope you appreciate my choice of doing this! I was on the verge of deleting this channel but I thought it would leave some of you guys super sad, so instead I’m obviously making another channel as well as this one!

Thank you so much for watching the video and reading these few paragraphs! Cya in my next video!

channel.

Post a Comment

0 Comments