Advertisement

SEXY BIKINI HAUL 2020 (MY FAVOURITE BIKINIS THIS YEAR) | Lauren Alexis

SEXY BIKINI HAUL 2020 (MY FAVOURITE BIKINIS THIS YEAR) | Lauren Alexis Ways you can help:


Petitions:


Donate:


PATREON / 18+ CONTENT:



INSTAGRAM:



Go grab a Calendar / Stress Bum / Phone Case now!

www.laurenalexisstore.com


MY SECRET EDITION 2020 CALENDAR:





PATREON:

INSTAGRAM:

TIKTOK: @laurenalexis_x



CHECK OUT MY ONLINE STORE!!!





Instagram:



Twitter:





GET MY PREMIUM SNAP DOWN BELOW

PATREON:



Follow My Other Social Medias:



INSTA:

TWITTER:





FAQ:



How old am I?

- 21 years old



Where am I living?

- In the UK, near London.


What camera do I use?

- Sony a7iii / Canon M6 Mark ii / Canon G7 x Mark ii



What program do I use to edit?

- Final Cut Pro

lauren alexis,lauren alexis reacts,girl,british,storytime,funny,hilarious,family friendly,model,how to,get ready with me,makeup,advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments