Advertisement

Teen Boys Explain The Menstrual Cycle To A Doctor | Telephone Game

Teen Boys Explain The Menstrual Cycle To A Doctor | Telephone Game Medical telephone is a game of communication, medical knowledge, and fun. Here, I challenge my three nephews who were staying with me to rapidly understand a medical concept and try and teach it to their brothers. If they successfully teach the subject back to me after 2 times they will win $1,000!

Don't forget to comment & upvote your favorite charities! Hit like if you want me to make this into a series!

If you have an idea of something you want me to cover in-depth, please let me know because I take your requests seriously. We will be back with more Medical Drama Review Series in a couple of weeks so please submit more names of shows/episodes you'd like for me to watch. Love you all!

- Doctor Mike Varshavski

Please SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Sunday 11am EST ▶

Let’s connect:

IG - Doctor Mike
Reddit
Twitter - Real Doctor Mike
Facebook - Real Doctor Mike

Contact Email: DoctorMikeMedia@Gmail.com

P.O. Box (send me stuffs):
340 W 42nd St # 2695
NY, NY 10108

** The information in this video is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, contained in this video is for general information purposes only and does not replace a consultation with your own doctor/health professional **

period 101,menstrual cycle,what guys think about periods,that time of the month,period 101 for beginners,menstrual cycle in 2 minutes,menstrual cycle physiology,dr. mike,doctor mike,mike varshavski,dr mike,medical telephone,dr mike kids,doctor mike nephews,telephone game,telephone game funny,game show kids,doctor game show,science game show,science game,kids talk periods,period myths,menstrual cycle explained in simple terms,

Post a Comment

0 Comments